Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:29:29 -0800
From:      "Paul Fu, Jr." <quark@pacbell.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PS/2 - Serial mouse adapter problems

I've got a ps/2-serial adapter hooked up to a freebsd 4.0 box that
connects to a cybex switchview. The switchview is connected to a
intellimouse optical.  I can't get the mouse to work using XF86Config
or /stand/sysinstall. I'm using /dev/cuaa0 (and have tried cuaa1) and
every driver combination.  Using moused doesn't seem to do anything.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Paul