Date:      Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:26:28 +0530
From:      rashmi ns <nsrashmi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE:HELP NEEDED IN USING PPP INTERFACE

 Hello All,
We Want to send traffic IP Traffic to the HDLC DRIVER(written for DS31256)
hdlc driver is using sppp_attatch.
To run pppd what device we need to give in the options file.
 Normally device is set to /dev/cuaa0 for serial com port.
But I am not getting what device we need to set in the /etc/ppp/options fil=
for hdlc driver.
Or do we have to give the device file created by make_dev() of hdlc driver
   Does sppp.ko creates any device in the /dev directory after sppp_attach?
Thanks In Advance ,
Rashmi