Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:32:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Michael V. Harding" <mvh@netcom.com>
To:        agifford@infowest.com
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BIND 8.* and STABLE

Bind 8 has some significant advantages as well, and some neat
configuration options that don't exist on 4.9.6, like being able to
use access control.  No new code changes are going into 4.9.x - why
not make the leap?  The data files can be the same, and there is a
conversion script for the configuration file.