Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:55:40 +0100
From:      "James Wilde" <james.wilde@telia.com>
To:        "robi" <rnunnari@libero.it>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:

Take a look in the mailing list archives.  I have an idea that this *has*
been answered but the respondent gave it a subject line.  Giving your
message a subject line is a good method of being able to follow up when and
whether you get an answer - as long as your subject line is a little more
meaningful than a simple 'help', of course.

mvh/regards

James