Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:38:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Christopher Joyner <chris27wjoyner@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Security questions, seeing more then one dhcp client.

I am seeing two dhcp clients connected to my wireless router.  Does that mean someone other then me is on it?

Or does the router have it's private dhcp client attached?

The router is a compusa broadband wireless router.

In Love in Jesus Christ, Or Lord and Savior.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only *begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
--John 3:16