Date:      Mon, 7 Oct 1996 10:43:29 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        root@fdu.edu (Greg Obremski), freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Emulation

In article <Pine.LNX.3.93.961005152748.29867A-100000@magnet.fdu.edu> you wrote:

: My utterly silly question is this: how solid is the binary emulation
: iunder FBsd? I recently aquired the Accel-X server for linux...and decided
: i wanted to try FreeBsd. It would really suck if i installed FBsd, only to
: find out the Xserver won't work with it without purchasing it again...

 Hmm... when I purchased Accelerated X I got the disk with the
 BSD/OS, FreeBSD, Linux and NetBSD/i386 server(s) on it.

 Guess they must have changed something along the line.  I'd say you'd
 basically have not a hope in hell, but give it a go anyway :)

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  Finger pjchilds@al.imforei.apana.org.au for public PGP key