Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:28:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adam <bsdx@looksharp.net>
To:        dave <dmehler22@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: configuring a pnp modem.

I had one working in 2.2.x or 3.x a few years ago, but since the pnp
system is different now you'll probably have to glean some identification
info from the pnpinfo command and stuff it in the sio driver so it
recognizes and configures the modem.  If you cant handle all this, at
least post back with the pnpinfo output so someone else can give it a
shot.  Good luck!