Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2001 11:06:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Suggested ports (CAD tool and regexp)

Well...

Not everyone ignores this suggestions ;) so ...

I noticed the source code for Varkon was updated and there
is no need to download the binary distribution to build it
(as it was before), so if anyone wants to give that CAD
(like in in 3D drawing) system a try, please go on:

http://www.varkon.com/sources.htm

Also, even when it's under the (L)GPL it would be nice to
have the  UNIX libregex, grep, and awk recently released:

http://unixtools.sourceforge.net

and finally I hope someone is keeping an eye on the NASA
tools that may be released as opensource (I somehow doubt
that Nastran, IMHO the most valuable tool, will be freed).

http://www.openchannelsoftware.com/

cheers,

    Pedro.