Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:57:50 -0600
From:      "Jeff Vehrs"<JWVEHRS@hewitt.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Few questions...

1) I'd like to know how to remove older version when the ports collection
is updated by CVSuP weekly. For instance, I have BlackBox-0.40.11 installed
and recently BlackBox-0.50.0 installed from the same ports directory. So
now, I'd like to remove the older one. I STILL see the old version of
BlackBox!! Same goes for WindowMaker as well. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

2) I'm trying to run XScreenSaver. I'm getting a warning message:
xscreensaver doesn't seem to be running on display ":0.0". I've tried
-display option. Same warning message. I wondered what did I do wrong?

3) Last one - gnome doesn't work! I've received an error message:

SESSION_MANAGER=local/freebie.hewitt.com:/tmp/.ICE-unix/4320,tcp/freebie.he
witt.com:1066
gmc: not found
icewm: not found
ICE: default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 4335, errno = 2

Gdk-Message:
** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

--Jeff