Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:02:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   linux-mozilla / java plugin / flash6

I've got my hands on a beta flash6 plugin for Linux, and have discovered
that it requires libraries only available in the linux_base "7"... Whereas
the java plugin reportedly only works with the linux_base-6 (albeit not
very well). Support for the latest flash is very important for a "user"
(aka mom), as is having java support. Does anyone have a clue why java and
the 7.3 linux base don't play well together?