Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:56:56 -0700
From:      "Renaud Waldura" <renaud@waldura.com>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Sun Keynote at JavaCon2000

This is *very* exciting news.

I had to let go of a lot of my FreeBSD installs only because I found it
impossible to justify running the Linux JDK in "emulation mode" on FreeBSD
when it could be running so well (so fast) in native mode on a Linux box
with an equivalent price tag.

Any documents related to this port on the Sun site?

--Renaud