Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 1998 02:05:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Bryan K. Ogawa" <bkogawa@primenet.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, spork <spork@super-g.com>
Subject:   Re: XSuSe X-server for FBSD

In localhost.freebsd.questions you write:

>On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, spork wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I see there is now an X server from these folks that supports the Matrox
>> Millenium II.

>Additionally the standard SVGA server from XFree86 3.3.1 has some support,
>and actually it appears to work fine.

If you can't find the 3.3.2 servers, or you just want to try the SuSE
servers under FreeBSD, try renaming the server from XSUSE_Matrox to
XF86_Matrox.  It worked for me, barring problems with my fontpath (the
new server seems pickier) in my XF86Config file.

--
bryan k ogawa  <bkogawa@primenet.com>   http://www.primenet.com/~bkogawa/