Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:29:52 +0300
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: graphics/xmagv - failes: install_error

--Sig_/qlWuShb3RLlbiWcixW0hlz8

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:00:13 +0200
Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > QAT@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>

> >> The build which triggered this email is done under
> >> tinderbox-2.4.3, on 7-STABLE on amd64, with tinderd_flags=3D"-nullfs
> >> -plistcheck -onceonly" and ccache support, with the "official"
> >> up-to-date Ports Tree, with the following vars set:
> >> NOPORTDOCS=3Dyes,  NOPORTEXAMPLES=3Dyes, NOPORTDATA=3Dyes,
> >> FORCE_PACKAGE=3Dyes.
> >>

> >> Excerpt from
> >> http://T64.TecNik93.com/logs/7-STABLE-FTP/xmagv-1.11_1.log :
> >>

> >> building xmagv-1.11_1 in directory /var/tinderbox/7-STABLE-FTP
> >> maintained by: ports@FreeBSD.org
> >=20
> > These ports are unmaintained are the mails just spam the list.
>=20
>                                 ^^^ I think this was supposed to be

As a result of this "spam" (with no false positive so far) at least 9
long-standing "broken" ports were fixed and two other will be fixed
and adopted.

> "so"

So I'd like to keep this behaviour for the current run, esp. since
we're near a freeze.

If you wish to wave your hat I'll comply :-)

--=20
FreeBSD committer -> itetcu@FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B