Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:25:27 -0400
From:      NemoX <i.think@nemox.looksharp.net>
To:        Chris Doherty <cdoherty@nttmcl.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sound card setup?

did you do
cd /dev ; ./MAKEDEV snd

what lines did you add to your kernel?

--
DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), "The term 'telephone facsimile machine'
means equipment which has the capacity to transcribe text or images
(or both) from an electronic signal received over a regular telephone line
onto paper." By Sec.227(b)(3)(C) it is unlawful "to use any telephone
facsimile machine, computer, or other device to send an unsolicited
advertisement to a telephone facsimile machine." By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a
violation of Sec.227(b)(3)(C) is punishable by "an action to recover for
actual monetary loss from such a violation, or to receive $500 in damages
for each such violation, whichever is greater