Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:01:01 +0100
From:      Geir Svalland <admin@swedehost.com>
To:        Saint Aardvark the Carpeted <aardvark@saintaardvarkthecarpeted.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Active System Attack Alerts

On Thursday 29 January 2004 06.00, Saint Aardvark the Carpeted wrote:
> Geir Svalland disturbed my sleep to write:
> > Shouldn't this been taken care of when I'm running Sendmail 8.12.10
> > ?
>
> Well, I would expect the fix to be still in .10, and for the message
> to be logged.  Or am I missing something?
>
> Hugh

Thx for your time and effort.
Guess It's nothing to worry about, but the headline in the logfiles,
" Active System Attack Alerts " , made me curious.
Because I've my MUA to filter mail over a certain size, I have a slight
memory of the mail mentioned, concerning some licensing issue,  it was
rather large and included a couple of image files which I never opened.
Any way, it looks like a one time happening :-)

Regards Geir.