Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:16:32 +0200
From:      Leslie Jensen <leslie@eskk.nu>
To:        Vilem Kebrt <vilem.kebrt@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lost in rules!

On 2011-03-28 05:58, Vilem Kebrt wrote:
> Dne 26.3.2011 17:18, Leslie Jensen napsal(a):
>> block drop in log quick proto ipv6 all
>>
>> block drop out log quick proto ipv6 all
>
> Hi Leslie,
> imho these rules will "drop random everything" , definition of ipv6 in
> PF is inet6 :) and they are quick so no other rules aply.
>
> block drop in on $ext_if inet6 all
> block drop out on $ext_if inet6 all
>
> should be these rules i think.
> William

Thank you!

That cured some of the problem.

The remaining problem is that the squid transparency is not working.
I can set proxy in my browser and it will use squid. But it seems that
my rdr rule is no used.

I've tried starting squid manually with squid -NCd10 but there's no
indication of any errors.

I'm also running
  tcpdump -s 256 -n -e -tttt -i pflog0

But I cannot see any of the outgoing packets getting detected by pf and
sent to the proxy.

Do you have any suggestions on how to log more information?

Thanks

/Leslie