Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:01:13 +0300
From:      Iasen Kostov <tbyte@OTEL.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   How can I fake a device ?

    Hi,
I want to know is there a way to call *_probe (for device driver) with
fake (PCI) device that does not exists in the system ?
First of all a cant find how "struct device" is declared (i've searched
even the compile/ dir) and second I think that I'll need to intercept
pci_get_vendor and pci_get_device funcs with my own which should detect
the fake device and thus will return vandor/device that I need to fake.
I realy don't need anything else except _probe ...

    regards.