Date:      Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:31:40 +0100
From:      Lars Koeller <Lars.Koeller@post.uni-bielefeld.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xtuner (Ports not in the ports-tree up to now)

--------

Hello!

 > Lars,
 > I've been looking for a port of Xtuner for FreeBSD for a while now and I
 > was searching the mailing list archives on www.freebsd.org and I found
 > your mail and I was wondering if you ever found a port for FreeBSD? If you
 > did could you send me a copy or tell me where to get it? thanx! cya

Sorry for the delay, but the e-mail address, you've used is obsolete,
cause I moved from Rostock to the University of Bielefeld.

If you are interested in the ports I maintain, have a look at the
following URL:

  ftp://ftp.uni-bielefeld.de/pub/systems/FreeBSD/lkoeller

They are partially not incorporated in the FreeBSD ports collection
due t the lack of time of the ports maintainer and myself!

Have fun and regards

Lars
--
E-Mail:                                     |  Lars Koeller
  Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE              |  UNIX Sysadmin