Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:47:43 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   /usr/lib/libskey.so.2: Undefined symbol "crypt"

Since a couple of days my -current (elf) system (the 19981004 SNAP)
suffers from the fact that I cannot su nor login as root at the
console any longer (despite from going single user).

I built the international descrypt stuff, installed it , created
the links in /usr/lib and since then I'm getting

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libskey.so.2: Undefined symbol "crypt".

What can I do to repair this?