Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:00:02 -0700
From:      me++ <notme@lvdi.net>
To:        Steve Doty <sdoty@lvdi.net>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   another CCD question

Hi,
    I hope you don't mind me keep asking you questions...
I read from the tutorial pages that the 2 hard drives must
be identical in order to use CCD, I am wondering what
do they really  mean by "identical."  Also, am I supposed
to boot from a CD-ROM or so forth in order to do the
CCD?  (as I read from the tutorial, I am supposed to do
disklabel on both of my disks, but I couldn't do disklabel
when I'm in the partition that I want to label...)

If I am heading toward the wrong direction (which I am
suspecting to be...), please point me to the right direction. :)

Thank you very much for your help!

Frankie