Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 2003 05:55:15 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        "S.Gopinath" <sxg@tn.nic.in>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 03:14:27PM +0530, S.Gopinath wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> >=20
> > I'm required to run a.out binaries like foxplus
> > in a recent Intel based hardware. I have chosen
> > FreeBSD 5.1 and successfuly installed. But I could
> > not run a.out binaries like Foxplus. I tried it by
> > load ibcs modules and aout modules in /boot/kernel
> > directory. My foxplus did not work.
> >=20
> > I require your suggestions regarding this.

Do you have the FreeBSD 2.x/3.x/4.x compatibility libraries installed
(via sysinstall, or by setting the appropriate COMPAT* variable in
/etc/make.conf)?

If so, then please post an exact description of the commands you have
run and the errors you receive.

Kris

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0--