Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:32:12 +0000
From:      John Dow <jmd@dowcarter.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ports cannot fetch source

On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 10:56:22AM -0500, Brandon Fosdick wrote:
> I had the same problem. I did a 'make world' and it went away.
> -Brandon

Sounds like the version of fetch is out of sync with the version mentioned
in /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk

Just edit the .mk file, and change the flags - it's obviously the -A that's
causing the make to fail.

I encountered this problem first time I synced the ports collection after
installing 2.2.8.

John M Dow  -  Director, Systems
Dow Carter Ltd : Edinburgh, Scotland : http://www.dowcarter.com
corner (kor-ner) (n): Something for putting manhole covers on