Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:13:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Santhosh Joseph <santhoshjoseph2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP Problem

1)
I have been using  ppp to connect to internet. The
ppp.conf was set with
'allow users user1 user2', and I could connect as both
user1 and user1
without any problem. Recently I re-installed the OS
and now when I try to run
ppp as a non root user, it results in the following
message :

bash-2.05$ ppp
Working in interactive mode
Warning: No available tunnel devices found (No such
file or directory)
bash-2.05$

i'm still able to connect as root :

su-2.05# ppp
Working in interactive mode
Using interface: tun0
ppp ON bsdbox>

What's wrong ?

2)
From where can I download a  script to do the Internet
Accounting (as in
kppp) such as - time connected, cost calculation etc.

Thanks
Joseph