Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 15:45:58 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   latest popper fails to build.

Hi.

I don't know why I'm writing; no-one answered my previous two mailing on
Lynx failing to build, and I read them both in questions. But hey.......

I cannot get the new popper to install properly. It builds fine, and
then come installation it throws this up. I've never had a user
pop on my machine (i.e. the old one worked fine) :

[chain] /usr/ports/mail/popper$ sudo make install
Checksums OK.
===>  Installing for qpop-2.2
install -c -s -o bin -g bin -m 555   popper /usr/local/libexec
===> popauth
install -c -s -o pop -g bin -m 4111   popauth /usr/local/bin
install: unknown user pop
*** Error code 67

Stop.
*** Error code 1