Date:      Mon, 18 May 2015 16:22:17 +0530
From:      vinay saini <vinaysaini.1091@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting up the Network using GUI

Hello All

I am using freebsd as a voip server. And Its working perfect after setting
the static IP in the /etc/rc.conf file.
Now my question is, What is the best way to make it configure using browser.
For example: If I give one default IP where the user can access the the
configuration page and can setup there own IPs based on there requirement.
It could be either DHCP or Static IP configuration.

Please let me know if we have any open source project or something related
to this.

Thanks
Vinay Saini