Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 01:07:23 -0500
From:      "Mike Atkinson" <mikea@kconline.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mail-abuse.org blacklist && sendmail/access.db ...

We use 'IPaddress<tab>OK' rather than the domain name.  The blocking is done
by IP address and the address of domain.com is not necessarily the same as
mail.domain.com.  Allowing the mail to pass based on domain name alone does
allow the possibility of unwanted email via forged Mail from address.

-----
Mike Atkinson - mikea@kconline.com
KC Online, Inc. - System Administration
-----