Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:01:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      "spunkmedia.com" <spunkmed@spunkmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Your Software Submission

I just wanted to inform you that your site or selected software on your site, is now being featured at FileClicks.Com.

     • http://www.fileclicks.comhttp://www.fileclicks.com/software.phtml?id=2017

FileClicks is growing more and more every day and we can't keep up to date with all the newest software programs on the web. If you have time we ask that you head over to our software submission forum and upload your other software programs and updates.

   • http://www.fileclicks.com/sendprog.phtml

If you want to link back to us, please use one of the buttons below:

   • http://www.fileclicks.com/images/link1.jpghttp://www.fileclicks.com/images/link4.jpg
   Other Images: http://www.fileclicks.com/link.phtml

We now have a page talking about all our advertising  plans. Check that out at http://www.spunkmedia.com/adinfo.phtml. We offer different discounts to shareware and banner-driven freeware can receive reduced rates. Package and volume deals are also available.
Please forward advertising info on to your marketing team, please.

Congratulations on providing fine resources to the Internet community at large! You can visit us at FileClicks.Com. If you have any other questions, please let me know. My ICQ number is 4690394 and e-mail address is tony@spunkmedia.com, Thanks again.Thank you,

The SpunkMedia Team
http://www.spunkmedia.com/