Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:04:10 +0200
From:      Alex Le Heux <Alexlh@WebNet.nl>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ZNYX 346 problems

Hi,

I'd like to thank the people who responded to my emails. This email is a
bit late, as I went down with the flu the day after sending it.

The problem has been solved, and had nothing to do with BIOS settings or
ints. As it turned out, the 3Com dualspeed hub I used for testing didn't
like the 3Com 3c900 cards :-(

The moment I accidentally plugged one of the 3c900 cards in another hub,
everything started working :-/

Alex