Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 05:25:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jason P Holland <jholland@cs.selu.edu>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Erik_Paulsen_Sk=E5lerud?= <erik@pentadon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Prism II/Prism 2.5 cards?

i am using a Linksys WPC11 version 3.0 card running freebsd 4.6, was
stable before it was released, and it works great.  4.5 will not work,
they did some good work on wifi support in 4.6, so you need to use that.
i do have issues with my toshiba laptop, but its unrelated to the card.
the card is cheap, you can probably find it for around $60 now.  its
supported in winbloze, linux and openbsd as well if you want to dual boot
or something.

jason