Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:26:20 +0100 (CET)
From:      Frederic Stark <f314116@yahoo.com>
To:        Pete Carah <pete@ns.altadena.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  Make kernel fail in modules after upgrade 4.2 -> 5.0

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Pete Carah wrote:

> This may relate to a commit about noon (PST) today fixing a different
> problem.  I'm just waiting it out :-)

Oh. I'll just wait too.

> Welcome to "current" where (especially lately) about half the time things
> don't 'make'...  (I'm trying to recompile my kernel after recovering
> from the libc circus, trying to prevent some new panics)

Yeah. I don't know what I smoked yesterday to decide to go 'current'
(In fact, it is because mozilla-0.8 doesn't compile/run on 4.2, but
reportedly works on 5.0. I bet I just replaced a small set of problems by
a larger one...). On the bright side, this will keep me entertained for
weeks :-)

Thanks for the reply,

Cheers,

--fred