Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:01:55 -0600
From:      "Alain G. Fabry" <fabry@panam.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Multiple host names on one machine

Previously I asked if I could set up a webserver that would service 2
domain. After your responses and reading the apache docs, it looks fairly
easy to set up.
Next question, with the machine having two NIC's and being on two completely
different domains, I don't see a problem for individuals to telnet to either
domain and ending up at the same host. But my question is the following.
Will the pop3, imap, sendmail server respond and return mail to the
respective individuals.
f.e. let's assume I have a user1@domain1.com and a user2@domain2.org, if I
send mail to both users, will sendmail process both requests and will
pop3/imap answer both requests without any configuration.
thanks,

Alain