Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:10:59 -0800
From:      Forrest <praxis@techpraxis.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Setting up SSHd

On 3/21/01 1:27 PM, "gardhy@usvisanews.com" <gardhy@usvisanews.com> is said
to have spake:

> Can anybody help me with this problem? Everytime I try to do
> remote logins, I get an authentification error remotely, and the
> following error on the server. Would anyone know how I could go
> about correcting this problem? Thanks.
>
> bermuda sshd[11456]: no modules loaded for `sshd' service
>
> ~ Gardhy

Gardhy, this sounds like a PAM (password authentication modules) problem.
Try adding the following to your /etc/pam.conf file:

sshd    auth    sufficient  pam_skey.so     try_first_pass
sshd    auth    required    pam_unix.so     try_first_pass
sshd    session required    pam_permit.so

Cheers
Forrest