Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:10:04 GMT
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/112887: net/nxserver 1.4.0_1 fails to compile after upgrading to xorg-7.2

The following reply was made to PR ports/112887; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:02:27 -0600

 ----- Forwarded message from dewey hylton <freenx@deweyonline.com> -----

 we've been working on it, believe it or not. i have it compiling now, but my two
 volunteers have disappeared and i've been dealing with family member hospital
 time so have not tested much myself. i'm also dealing with an issue where the
 files get installed to the new (/usr/local) location but somehow they also exist
 in the original location. i have not yet found how that happens.

 ----- End forwarded message -----