Date:      Fri, 5 Jul 1996 12:16:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Neal Westfall <nwestfal@Vorlon.odc.net>
To:        andrew@ugh.net.au
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Racal InterLan NI5210 and SCO drivers?

The ie driver works with the NI5210, although when I used it at least
a year ago the driver didn't work very well, and I assume this driver
has not significantly changed in that time.  Throughput was very slow.
About 56K/sec or so if I remember right.  I remember getting much
better throughput when I put the card in a dos machine.

To be sure, it is not a very good card at all, and the best bet is
probably to replace them with some cheap NE2000 clones.