Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:35:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Kramer <david@thekramers.net>
To:        jason kawaja <kawaja@ece.ufl.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [burncd] remove two second space

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, jason kawaja wrote:

> greetings.
>
>  - freebsd 4.5
>
> is there a way to remove the automatic two second space between tracks
> when using burncd to record an audio cd? (without combining all tracks
> into one large one)
>
> polite nudges to a better suited area are appreciated.

You have to use disk-at-once mode to get rid of the gap.

DDDD   David Kramer         david@thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD       "The water was not fit to drink.
DKK D       To make it palatable, we had to add whiskey.
DK KD       By diligent effort, I learned to like it."
DDDD                                     - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)