Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 1996 09:07:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Nick Johnson <spatula@gulf.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel woes

I have just completed recompiling my kernel a dozen times, each time
trying out different options to try to narrow down what is going on here,
but I haven't had much luck yet.  The problem I'm having is that all my
network operations are returning a "Permission denied" error, and so my
networking is completely useless.  I've gone so far as to look at the
configuration file for my old system (which worked) and there aren't any
significant differences, and even those have nothing to do with the network.

   Suggestions?

   Nick

--
|_| \_|_|\___|_|\_\  http://www.gulf.net/~spatula/linux/  (linux resources)