Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:34:01 +0100
From:      "Ruud Althuizen" <ruud@il.fontys.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ZFS + NFS problems

--OgApRN/oydYDdnYz

Hello People,

I have a webserver with a ZFS pool for storing all the user data. So all the
users have their own filesystem with a quota set. With exporting the system
I ran into some problems with NFS though.

At other machines I can mount the user specific shares resulting in an
80-line fstab per machine or mount a higher dir. But that last option
results in all the dirs and files in it mapped to root.

So is there a solution to that last problem or will I need to use something
else? As the share also gets mounted with Linux machines a server-side
solution is prefered.

--=20
Greetings,
Ruud Althuizen