Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:30:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Shpak <s_ain_t@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X Windows with a Geforce?  And using my DSL connection?

ok
installing NIC is not a big deal in BSD because most
of them are recongnized aoutomatically on install. You
should probably check out the compatibility list on
www.freebsd.org . if you need a tutoirial on how to
install a dsl connection with BSD to go daemonnews.org
. last i remember they had a good one. I used it and
it worked. If you are looking for some tutorials on
how to use BSD the handbook is the best place to
start. (http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/ )
well. that is all for now.
i hope that was helpfull.