Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 1998 20:10:54 +0100 (MET)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        free@euronet.nl
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN Dialback on a PM2

> As of now i'm dialing into a PM2 using PAP, wich disconnect me after
> authentication, and then die PM2 calls me back, without any authentication;
> giving me HDLC/network directly.

I4B does not currently support your type of setup, but I guess it's not
much work. For a start you could try to increase the time between two dial
attempts, so the incoming callback would get a chance of coming through
before your next dial retry. Then you'll have to configure it for a normal
connection, not calledback - otherwise it would expect your first call
to be rejected at D-channel level.

You'll probably run into problems later, because the config entry will be in
state  "dialing out" when the call in comes in, but that's realy easy to fix.

Please try:

dialin-reaction         = accept
dialout-type            = normal
recoverytime            = 30

and report success or error messages logged with this setup.

Martin