Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 1998 14:34:08 -0800
From:      Paul <paul@netpacq.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   F.Y.I -

Just F.Y.I. for All

The "BE" Os is based on a concept called "symmetric Multiprocessing", That
works Great with a multi processor Intel based system, because it comes
ready to support ANY number of CPU's Out of the BOX!!, this is got to be
the best feature.

BTW, The Os it self has built in load balancing, using a process called
"Pervasive Multithreading", that will break down your applications into
Hundreds od smaller tasks!, and can be switched in/out as you move from app
to app. Also Can be distributed across ANY number of CPUS!!!!, This OS WILL
Give *nix, OS/2, Windows NT A VERY BIG RUN FOR THERE MONEY.

I always said that Unix could task better than anything I have seen, now I
Must change that view to the "Be OS".

It uses a 64Bit Journaling File system, NT uses a 32Bit one, supports a
Terabyte in drive space, Intergrated Database Capabilites, and a multi-
Threaded Graphics system for 2D and 3D graphics using the Open GL Graphics
Lib, And on top of all that it has a mutilthreaded I/O system. -:))))))

Designed as an Internet NATIVE System, TCP/IP is the native Network Protocal
You could use it as a file server, built in mail, and WWW services, and has
Remote Acess Capabilities Thru Telnet.

The Be OS will work with any Intel Pentium Or Power PC (Mac) system!, then
To go one step farther....... It works With Mac OS, DOS, And UNIX Disks,
>From Within the BE OS!!.

Support for Java, Has it's own replication software, AND, YES AND, UNIX/
POSIX CAPABILITYS.... Etc, etc, Etc.

I could go on and on.... and they only call the Be Os and "OS" not a "NOS"...
Shit man...... -:))))))))))

Forget most everything else this Os Will set the standard That All OTHERS
MUST follow.

Best regards,
Paul Jacobs
Commerce Service Provider (CSP)
Internet Presence Provider (IPP)
http://www.netpacq.com
mailto:paul@netpacq.com
"We are Microsoft. Resistance Is Futile.
 You Will Be assimilated"
If you wish to have me stop sending you email I think relivent to you
please email me back with "stop sending" and I will remove you from my list.