Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:00:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
To:        frebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /usr/share/examples/FreeBSD_version/FreeBSD_version.c

I really am not sure where/who this one goes to.
Said file is cleaimed to be missing by make release.
I saw it on 2.2 last week.  Now I see it in 3.0-current.

Here is the make output tail:

===> share/examples
install -c -o bin -g bin -m 644 FreeBSD_version/FreeBSD_version.c
/usr/share/examples/FreeBSD_version/FreeBSD_version.c
install: /usr/share/examples/FreeBSD_version/FreeBSD_version.c: No such
file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop.