Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:42:37 -0700
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Fred C! <kei-29ij@myamail.com>
Subject:   Re: Problem with sqlite3 and python

On Sep 14, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Fred C! wrote:
> As I told you in my previews emails all the python tests went with
> no errors.

Yes.  This probably means the problem is not with the basic Python
installation and may not be specific to FreeBSD.  In other words, you
might obtain better results asking on a Python-specific list rather
than here.

> I have try with using postgres instead of sqlite and I got the same
> problem

It would help to compile Python and the stuff under /usr/local/lib/
python2.4/site-packages using -g so that gdb has debugging symbols
available, and then do a "bt" to try and see where the code is
experiencing a crash.

--
-Chuck