Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:16:05 +0530
From:      "muzeeb khan" <muzeebkhan25@gmail.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Inquiry for SEO and Link Building Services

                                                           Are you =
looking
at permanent Links at Affordable Prices for your clients? 450

I am Muzeeb, Business Development Manager. Link Building is one of the =
most
significant aspect of the off page optimization process and is a major
determinant of the popularity of your site. For search engines, back =
links
or links pointing to your website indicate that you are 'hot' in the =
online
marketplace.

 Link Building is done for

1. Improving Page Rank.

2. Improving the Rankings in search engines.

3. To increase targeted Traffic to the Site.=20

 Why choose us?

The answer is simple! We acquire links through natural process of =
contacting
webmasters manually and securing only thematic links on sites that are =
not
built for link building alone.

Top 18 Benefits of Our Service:

 =FC Securing "unidirectional" or only-Incoming (non-reciprocal) links

=FC Links with relevant "Keywords" in the Anchor Text=20

=FC Links from industry-relevant pages

=FC Links from industry specific article pages

=FC Link to your site should not be through a "redirect" script

=FC No JavaScript links

=FC No links from "framed" pages

=FC No "flash" embedded links

=FC No paid or time-bound links

=FC No email spam used to solicit links.=20

=FC No links from Link Farms

=FC No links from FFA (Free-For-All) link networks=20

=FC No links from pornographic and other sites containing offensive =
content

=FC Full data sheet of links created at the end of each month

=FC Only relevant established links are counted in the final report=20

=FC No links text nude

=FC No =93no follow=94 links

=FC No more than 70 outgoing links

However All these benefits leads to one goal: "Increase in Sales".

Reports

=FC Once your project is completed will send you a Link Building Report
containing the URLs of every page where you can see a live working =
backlines
to your Website.

=FC Any removed links will be replaced for free.

=FC During your Link Building Campaign performance, you'll always be =
able
easily track the progress of your campaign and rankings improve on =
Google.

Package:

Our packages are very simple and affordable. We do provide attractive =
offers
on bulk orders.

Contact us today to know more about our natural link building services =
with
more detail.

We are based in India (Delhi)

If you are Interested. Then let me know I would happy to send you price =
etc=85

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Kind Regards,

Business Development Manager