Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:25:15 -0500
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Multi-OS question revisited

Greetings,
I checked the archive and Handbook and couldn't find what I needed.
I know its there but...

I just received my FreeBSD 4.0 (from Walnut Creek although it says BSD
Inc on the case).
I have a machine with Win98SE on Hard Drive #1.  I have a Hard Drive #2
that I want to
install FreeBSD 4.0 on.  Could someone please point me to the correct
reference for
this ?  The Multi-OS page only talks about putting FreeBSD on a disk
with another
OS.  It doesn't talk about the 2 disk setup.

Thanks in advance,
Darryl