Date:      Fri, 06 Mar 1998 04:46:44 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Michele Petrovsky <petrovsk@voicenet.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Permission to Reproduce Copyrighted Material

> maximizing bandwidth I am preparing and which is to be published in May 1998
> by McGraw-Hill, information, made up of both text and screen shots,
> from the FreeBSD Web site.

Dear Michele,

The contents of this site are covered under the FreeBSD standard
copyright, which is available here:

	http://www.freebsd.org/license.html

Permission is therefore granted in advance and no additional paperwork
should be necessary.  There are literally dozens of publications
already in print which borrow freely from the FreeBSD web pages.

						Jordan