Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:42:04 -0400
From:      "Michael C. Cambria" <mcc@fid4.com>
To:        sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: linphone-0.11.0

I'm trying to use linphone-0.11.0 from ports (cvsup'ed about a week
ago.)  It crashes on 4.8-Stable each time I try to configure it.  When I
configure the SIP tab to register to IPtel.org and it crashes.  If I
don't register, and just try to call, it crashes when the call is
attempted.

I do not have this problem on RedHat 9 (which I installed on an old PII
only to test linphone-0.11.0 out on to rule out pilot error.)

If you need any info, let me know.

Regards,
MikeC