Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 18:27:17 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Forrest Aldrich <forrie@navinet.net>
Subject:   Re: natd: what's wrong?

> It works, as long as you don't have any firewall rules.  I've tried
> everything.   Perhaps there's a bug in the networking code somewhere?
>
> The lack of response here suggests that it's time to fire up Linux/ipfwadm.
> At least that worked.

Either that or people are tired of answering the same questions :-/
I can't claim to have read any of the previous messages in this
thread, but from the looks of the quoted text, not many details were
supplied - such as the ipfw commands being used, the natd
invocation and a snippet from the natd log.

      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;