Date:      Sun, 08 Sep 2002 12:49:58 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        bms@spc.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NEWCARD in -STABLE

In message: <20020907003242.GP15218@spc.org>
            Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org> writes:
: I had a thought. Perhaps this situation makes me an ideal candidate for
: being a guinea pig for NEWCARD in -STABLE?
:
: Just a thought. If you have diffs, bring it on. If things require a bit
: more work, I am more than willing to give a hand (not ready to take this
: lying down, I got myself the equipment as a challenge).

I have no diffs lying around.  NEWCARD has a number of nearly
invisible dependencies on other parts of current that haven't been
MFC'd yet.  I say invisible because it compiles fine w/o them, it just
fails to work.

If someone else has diffs, then now is the time to speak up.

Warner