Date:      Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:24:42 +0000
From:      Rools S <rools.ster@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Filesystem monitoring question

I have a FreeBSD 6.0 box with a mounted filesystem that is accessible to a
number of clients via SMB and NFS.

I would like to monitor activity on this filesystem so that every time a
write to the mount is completed, my C program is run (which stats the file
and stores some info about it in a database etc.)

My question is: How do I construct a trigger for my code?

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it=
.

Thanks

Cornelis