Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:43:23 +0700
From:      Roger Merritt <mcrogerm@stjohn.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Boot Block help!

At 21:55 28-03-01 -0500, you wrote:
>There's a few places. You could start by submitting docs for the
>FreeBSD documentation project. There's also http://www.defcon1.org,
>http://www.daemonnews.org, http://www.freebsddiary.org ... the list
>goes on. hell, you could even start up another one!
>-Otter

Thanks. I knew about daemonnews and freebsddiary (saved my tail once, that
one) but I wasn't relating them the specific word HOWTO. Since I installed
it I like FreeBSD much better, but I do like that aspect of the Linux docs
-- the section that is specifically named HOWTO.

--
Roger

You're only young once,
but you can be immature forever!